You’ve made the big decision. It’s time for a major kitchen remodel and you’re wondering what’s hot and what’s not. Or, if you’re more a member of the social media generation, you’re wondering what’s trending for 2019 when it comes to kitchen design ideas. Your friends at the Kotz plumbing showroom have sampled some of those trends:
- Hot—Quartz is the popular choice in part because of its brilliant finish. It is one of the most requested materials by clients.
- Not—Granite was the “go to” kitchen material in the 1990s and 2000s but is now much less popular. One reason is granite is porous and can collect bacteria if not taken care of properly.
- Hot—Colors that are moodier. A couple of examples are ‘night watch’ a dark and dramatic green and terracotta color schemes.
- Not—White. Okay, white kitchens will never truly go out of style, but the trend is toward richer and more dramatic colors. One reason is that white is so hard to keep clean.
- Hot—New and surprising colors from soft pastels to primary colors like blue, scarlet, and emerald green.
- Not—Stainless steel has reached that point in design trends where it’s everywhere and many people are saying sayonara and looking for something different.
We’ve just scratched the surface of what’s available to help make the kitchen remodel in your Waterford, MI home special. If you are feeling a little bit confused that’s okay. Come into our kitchen showroom. Not only does Kotz have top quality kitchen solutions, but we also have our very own on-staff designer. Just bring us your kitchen remodel ideas and pictures and we will work with you to make sure you have the “hottest” kitchen in the neighborhood.
As a bonus offer, if you come into our showroom right now you can register to win $5,000 in Kotz Cash to help pay for your remodeling project. This is a limited time offer, and the last day you can register is March 30, 2019.