Nothing lasts forever. This is especially true of anything mechanical. No matter how well you maintain it, eventually it will break down and have to be replaced.
Your home’s major appliances – and what’s more major than your home’s air conditioning and heating system – will at some point need replacing. When is the right time? Your friends at Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing are here to help you make that decision by focusing on a few key points.
- A new system can help on your tax return. During the recent legislative session, lawmakers agreed to reauthorize the $500 Residential Energy Tax Credit for two years: retroactively for 2015 and through the upcoming 2016 calendar year.
- In addition, you may also be eligible for further discounts on indoor air quality improvements and specified water heaters, humidifiers and more. And remember: replacing your home’s heating and cooling system will help eliminate unhealthy indoor air quality problems that you may not be aware of.
- Most importantly, don’t wait until your old heating or cooling system breaks down. We all know that always happens when it’s hottest or coldest, which means you’re going to be miserable while you wait for an HVAC contractor to come to your rescue.
- The HVAC industry is busiest during extreme weather days, which means it might be a while before a contractor can get to you. Plan ahead and replace your inefficient system before it becomes a crisis. Another good reason – and one which appeals to us all – is saving money. New cooling and heating systems get the job done more efficiently than older home comfort systems, saving you money on your utility bills. Depending upon the age of your old system, it may be possible to cut your utility costs by up to 60%.
- Replacement may be more cost-effective in the long run than repair. Band-aids only hold everything together so long. Kotz’s technicians can assess your system and show you benefits of replacement or repairs.
Because replacing your home’s heating and cooling system is a major expense, Kotz offers a wide range of financing options for our customers. Whatever your financial plan, we are ready to work with you. Kotz is a leader in the heating and air conditioning comfort industry in Waterford Township and surrounding areas. Call us today.