Dear Valued Customer:
At Kotz Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing our guiding principle has always been to “Take care of our customers and our team members”. This principle rings loud and clear as we take steps to prevent the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). Kotz is dedicated to the health, wellness and safety of our customers and employees, and we are monitoring the dynamic COVID-19 situation to ensure we are taking all necessary proactive measures.
Kotz remains committed and prepared to respond to our customers’ needs immediately and to provide the same level of trusted and quality service you have come to expect.
- Educating all employees on prevention & best practices and providing them with guides
- Performing daily deep cleanings at the Kotz office, especially high contact points
- Emphasizing frequent and proper hand washing with hand sanitizing soap
- Restricting handshakes and other physical contact
- Providing employees with hand sanitizer and disinfectant solution
- Providing employees with disposable gloves and masks
- Instructing any person with symptoms to stay home from work, with on-going monitoring
- Limiting personnel in the office
- Following all guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as World Health Organization (WHO)
We understand that the services we provide are essential to everyday life and your comfort at home. If you need us, please do not hesitate to call us at 248-574-4100 to schedule service. Our office staff and technicians are here to help you as needed with any of your heating, cooling, or plumbing needs.
We care deeply about the well-being of our customers and our team members. We will continue to provide our services within the guidelines of the CDC and WHO and will continue to communicate necessary information to you as it is available.
Thank you for trusting Kotz Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing to serve you.