It’s a fact that home comfort appliances breakdown, including furnaces. When you need a furnace repair, don’t stress about it. Call the folks at Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing for a quick and professional response.
Signs You May Need a Furnace Repair
They say “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” Since that repair will typically be needed when you least want it, look or listen for the following signs that you may have challenges with your furnace.
- Low or no heat—Heat loss can be gradual. If it seems to take a long time for your house to warm up or there’s no heat at all, there could be a blocked duct or vent or a larger mechanical issue. A skilled technician from Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing can assess your specific situation and have your heat running again in no time.
- Unusual or loud noises—Unusual or loud noises coming from the furnace is a good indicator that a repair is needed. The sounds could be banging, squealing, grinding or popping. Since furnaces are fairly quiet, if you notice strange sounds, don’t delay. Call Kotz today.
- Furnace cycles on & off—If the furnace is turning on and off frequently, and before the indoor temperature reaches the desired setting on the thermostat, there are multiple possibilities, which a skilled Kotz Heating technician will discern once a comprehensive assessment of your situation is complete.
- Rising energy costs—If you’ve seen an abnormal increase in the cost to operate your furnace, call the knowledgeable and courteous staff at Kotz for an appointment. Our skilled technicians have the expertise to evaluate your home comfort system, identify specific challenges and offer solutions to have your furnace running at its best.
Kotz to the Rescue
When you do need help with furnace repairs, rest assured Kotz will send a fully qualified technician to your home to take care of the problem. Every employee is:
- Subject to extensive background checks
- Takes part in random drug testing
- Licensed, bonded & insured
- Receives ongoing industry training
Additionally, Kotz repairs and services all brands of forced air furnaces, heat pumps and boilers for radiant heat systems. Repairing your furnace or other heating system ensures it’s operating at peak efficiency, saving you money on monthly utility bills. All repairs performed by us come with a lifetime workmanship warranty plus a 1-year parts & labor warranty for all HVAC replacement parts.
History & Tradition
“Delivering Quality Without Compromise” has been our motto since 1929. With over 90 years of experience and a long list of satisfied customers, why would you turn to anyone else for your furnace repair needs? Call Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing today for your next furnace repair.