Indoor Air Quality
The average American spends up to 90% of time at home indoors. Complications from poor indoor air quality (IAQ) rank as one of the top 10 issues affecting overall health. Poor IAQ can be caused by a number of other pollutants, both indoor and outdoor, such as:
- Tobacco smoke
- Emissions from gas fireplaces
- Outdoor environmental causes like pesticides
- Improper ventilation of home comfort systems
- Improper indoor humidity levels
Some immediate effects of poor IAQ are eye, nose and throat irritations as well as headaches, dizziness and fatigue. However, there are long-term effects that can be debilitating, and even fatal, such as respiratory diseases, heart disease and certain cancers.
With so much of our time spent indoors, the Indoor Air Quality of our Oakland County homes is critical to maintain optimum operating performance of our comfort systems to protect our investment. But more important, our health and that of our families is dependent upon the overall quality of the indoor air we breathe.
Kotz is dedicated to helping you achieve the best indoor air possible by offering:
- Humidifiers or Dehumidifiers – Ensure the humidity level in your home is appropriate, regardless of the weather outside
- Air Purification Systems – Ensure that individual rooms or your entire house has properly filtered air
- Ultraviolet Purification Systems – Ensure that the air you breathe is clean and bacteria-free
Kotz Heating, Cooling and Plumbing mean Quality Without Compromise! We are committed to your 100% satisfaction – guaranteed. Whether you have IAQ concerns or need a heating, cooling or plumbing new installation, repair or maintenance issue resolved, call Kotz today to schedule an appointment with one of our professionally trained technicians.